Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!


This year I made her a set of 4 dishcloths and I bought her a book, The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter.  We both love reading Amish fiction and we both love Wanda's work.  When I found out that this book focused on some of the characters from The Daughters of Lancaster County series, I just had to buy it for her.  I know she will love it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Mat Stack 1 Collection
Paper: PTI White, GP White, PTI Sweet Blush, PTI Melon Berry
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, PTI Burnt Umber
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink - Mat Stack 1 Die, Sizzix Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Mom!! :) Hi Diane! I had to pop in and say hello, this card is so beautiful and will make her day along with the gifts. What a sweet daughter you are, and a talented crafter too! Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane--what a pretty card for your mom's bithday! Love the colors and the background embossed panel. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete