Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Sock Project Bag

This is going to be my sock project bag:


I started to make this bag using the magic loop method instead of DPNs as the pattern instructed.  Once the bag was large enough, I switched to circular knitting to complete it.

Right now, I have my first hat project and a dishcloth project along with an extra skein of Lily's Sugar N' Cream yarn for each project and a small bag with accessories.  This bag can hold more than you think it would.

I made this bag to store my current sock project and needles.  Once this bag is completed, I will be ready to attempt to knit my first pair of SOCKS using magic loop!  Wish me luck!

Supplies:
Pattern: Knitting Project Bag from Knit Picks
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Easy #112 Berry
Needles: US 7

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete