Tuesday, August 23, 2011

KNITFreedom Ebook Videos

I thought I would share some recent knitting purchases with my fellow knitters that follow my blog.


I subscribe to the KNITFreedom newsletter.  It is great!  She has tons of helpful videos for newbies and seasoned knitters alike.  The videos help explain how to correct common knitting mistakes, shares free patterns and even teaches new techniques.  I received a 25% off coupon via email yesterday on single videos so I purchased:




I purchased all of these through Ravelry!  You can also get them through the links above.  I personally bought them through Ravelry so I could have them saved into my ever growing library!

I started watching some of the videos for learning to knit continental style.  I think I need to finish my current projects first so that I don't get confused.  If it is as wonderful as it claims, I am going to be so happy!

I have already learned how to make two socks at-a-time from the top-down from 2-at-a-Time Socks: Revealed Inside. . . The Secret of Knitting Two at Once on One Circular Needle Works for any Sock Pattern! by Melissa Morgan-Oakes.  But sometimes it is harder to do learn from a book than from a video.  I have been wanting to make a full sized pair of socks (I've only made the sample socks so far) using this method so this ebook will be very helpful!

I was also able to save all these ebooks on the home page of my iPhone just like an app.  I now have these videos with me away from home.  Thanks Liat for your help with Knitting Faster!  It is working now!

I have used "Learn Magic Loop" Video E-Book and "Toe-Up Socks: One Or Two-At-A-Time On Magic Loop" Video E-Book with great success!  Liat explains everything throughly and precisely and her voice is very gentle.  I am so happy I discovered KNITFreedom!  I don't think that I would be the knitter that I am today without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment