Monday, August 8, 2011

More All Washed Up Dishcloths

We were driving home from Accord, NY a couple of weekends ago after a hot stay at a new campground.  Hubby and I were checking out the area to see what there was to do around it.  We really liked it and will be back again sometime this year.

On our way home, I was knitting my socks and I got to turning the heel on a new pattern so I stopped so I could do it at home with more room and concentration.  So I started knitting some more dishcloths.  Here they are:


I have been using the other dishcloths in the kitchen and they are wonderful.  They are dense enough to scrub with and gentle enough to wipe down counters.  I really like this pattern!

Supplies:
Pattern: All Washed Up Dishcloth
Yarn: Lily's Sugar N' Cream #19011 - Bronzed Blue
Needles: US 7 on 24" Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment