Sunday, August 21, 2011

My First Jerry

I have been wanting to make him since I discovered knitted monsters.  Here's Jerry:


He was chilling out in our camper on vacation last week.



And he really wanted his picture taken with a banana!


Finally, here he is at Footbridge Beach in Wells, Maine with my mother-in-law.


But Jerry has a new home!  While I was knitting him at work a couple of weeks ago, someone fell in love with him and asked to buy him.  I hope Jerry had a good vacation!  I'll miss him but I will see him often since his new owner will be keeping him at work!

Supplies:
Pattern: Jerry the Musical Monkey by Rebecca Danger
Yarn: Red Heart Cafe & Buff
Needles: US 4 on 47" Cables
Accessories: 12 mm Black Safety Eyes

1 comment:

  1. He came out great, Diane! I still have yet to knit a monster :(

    ReplyDelete