Friday, December 14, 2012

Steve's Christmas Hugo

Here is a Hugo that was requested as a Christmas present for Steve from his wife:



I made little Stephen and his mother, Darlene monsters.  I guess every night before bed little Stephen says that Daddy doesn't have a monster but him and Mommy do.  So Darlene asked me to make one for Steve as a surprise for Christmas.  We decided on Hugo because he was the monster that fit him the most.  I amde him blue for the color of snow (he is obsessed with snowmobiling just like my hubby!).  I also gave him a little tattoo:


Funny, huh??!!  I know he will appreciate it! :)

Supplies:
Pattern: Hugo the Couch Potato Monster by Rebecca Danger from The Big Book of Knitted Monsters
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Cascade 220 #7818 - Royal
Needles: US 5 on 36" Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment