Thursday, June 3, 2010

Check Out This Deal!

** This is my second post for today!  Please scroll down so you do not miss anything! **

As I posted last Friday, I am now working on Filekutz by LisaJane's digital cutting design team!  She has an amazing deal from the 1st to the 7th of every month.  Read about it HERE!

In general, you get 10 files for $5.00 or 20 files for $10!  That works out to be $0.50 per file!  This is a savings that you will not want to miss if you are into digital cutting or if you know someone who is!

Also, if you become a follower of her blog, you will also get a free file each month!  Don't you just love freebies?!

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal is this, isn't it? I'm going to post a card with her work and made this shout at my blog as well for saturday!!!
    You're such a great fellow DT member... Love you..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great info Diane! I haven't gotten around to looking into the programs yet, but I saved all your emails. Again, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete