Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Card

Here is my father's card for Father's Day!


I just had to ink up my new Masculine Motifs stamps set to make this card.  I was also able to use some more scraps for the background sheet I made a few weeks ago.  It matched perfectly!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Masculine Motifs, Papertrey Ink - Giga Guide Lines, Papertrey Ink - Guide Lines Two
Paper: PTI White, GP White, PTI Enchanted Evening, PTI Guide Lines One Grid Sheets
Ink: Archival Jet Black, PTI Enchanted Evening, PTI Spring Rain
Accessories: PTI Mat Stack 1

6 comments:

  1. Oh Diane, I just love the clean and simple design of this card! It is beautiful! Love the blue & white colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great father's day card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet it made him cry(just a little), beautiful sentiment!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely Diane!!!
    Welcome to Squigglelfy!!!
    Blessings!

    I would love to be added to your SF DT sidebar!
    Kim, Holly & I are leftovers from last term! lol
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp with that sentiment and background... WOWsa... great card and so touching to soul.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete