Thursday, June 10, 2010

Missing Odie!

I found out on Tuesday that a friend had to put his husky, Odie, down recently.  So I had to make a card to send it to him.  He works out of his house but he has been working at his office since his best friend is not there anymore.


Inside it reads: "Faithful friends leave pawprints on your heart!"

Supplies:
Stamps: Cloud 9 - Dogs
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Pawprint Ribbon, SU 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" & Scallop Circle Punches

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaww Diane! Your making me cry:( I lost one of my dogs last year and I still miss her.
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, can you please contact me at usyungs@gmail.com? I'm missing your e mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I'm so sorry your friend lost his husky! (We had 2 at one point and I still miss them terribly). This card will certainly make him feel a little better. TFS

    ReplyDelete