Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sock Monkey

This image was colored by my niece, Miranda's friend, Marissa, while we were camping on Memorial Day weekend.  My BFF Heather, her daughter and I were all coloring one afternoon and they wanted to color too.  So I promised that I would turn their images into cards!


I made the background using Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Botanicals!  I ordered more sets to use for backgrounds and they were waiting for me when I got home last Monday!  I though this was a great chance to use them with this image.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps - Sock Monkey with Flowers, Papertrey Ink - Background Basics: Botanicals
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Real Red, Basic Black
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Cat's Eye Chalk - Lipstick Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Label Four Nestabilities,

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card Diane! Your niece's friend did an awesome job of coloring! And I love the background that you made. Can't wait to see the rest of the cards from Memorial Day! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such lovely understated cards Diane. I love Bugaboo stamps too, they are just so cute!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete